Telephone: 07 5510 4333 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Physical and postal address
Benowa State School
314 - 358 Benowa Road
Benowa Queensland Australia 4217
Student Absence Line
if your child is absent from school, please call the Student Absence Line on (07) 5510 4366 and leave a brief message.
If your child is going to be absent from school for more than 10 consecutive days, please click here to download and complete an Exemption Form.
Benowa State School welcomes new enrolments for Prep, interstate and international students. For all enrolments please contact our Enrolments Officer on (0011) 7 5510 4382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OSHC (Outside School Hours Care) - YMCA Benowa OSHC
YYMCA Benowa OSHC provide before and after school care and vacation care at Benowa State School. Please contact 0467 956 817 or email email@example.com for more information and bookings.
Facilities and Grounds Hire
For all queries in relation to the hiring of our facilities and/or grounds please contact 07 5510 4333.
National Relay Service
If you are hearing impaired or have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through the
National Relay Service (NRS). This is an Australia-wide phone and internet service.
- Teletypewriter users can phone 13 36 77, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Speak-and-listen (speech-to-speech relay) users should phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Internet relay users should connect to the internet relay call page then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Video relay users can choose the available video relay contact on Skype and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- SMS relay users can phone 0423 677 767 and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).