Telephone: 07 5510 4333 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Physical and postal address
Benowa State School
314 - 358 Benowa Road
Benowa Queensland Australia 4217
Student Absence Line
if your child is absent from school, please call the Student Absence Line on (07) 5510 4366 and leave a brief message.
Benowa State School welcomes new enrolments for Prep, interstate and international students. For all enrolments please contact our Enrolments Officer on (0011) 7 5510 4382 or email email@example.com
OSHC (Outside School Hours Care) - Helping Hands Benowa
Helping Hands provide before and after school care and vacation care at Benowa State School. Please contact the area co-ordinator on 0458 010 529 for more information and bookings.
Facilities and Grounds Hire
For all queries in relation to the hiring of our facilities and/or grounds please contact 07 5510 4333.
National Relay Service
If you are hearing impaired or have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through the
National Relay Service (NRS). This is an Australia-wide phone and internet service.
- Teletypewriter users can phone 13 36 77, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Speak-and-listen (speech-to-speech relay) users should phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Internet relay users should connect to the internet relay call page then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Video relay users can choose the available video relay contact on Skype and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- SMS relay users can phone 0423 677 767 and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).