Accessible Page Links




Page Tools

Main page Content

History

Benowa State School opened in 1885 on the corner of Ashmore Road and Mediterranean Drive. It opened as Bundall Provisional School; the Principal was Mr Edwin Davies.

In 1909 the school was relocated to the corner of Ashmore Road and Carrara Street and called Benowa State School. In 1965 a new school building was built on Benowa Road where it remains today.