Annual Implementation Plan
The school has finalised its strategic plan for the year. I would like to take this opportunity to share with you the School’s Improvement Agenda for 2013.
students will demonstrate an improved ability to make inferences from text
- students will improve their fluency across all aspects of Mathematics
- students will gain a deeper understanding of problem solving through applying strategies
- students will know and perform mental computations/calculations with improved accuracy
- students will demonstrate an improved ability to create and construct cohesive texts for a range of purposes and audiences;
Early Years Strategy
- The school will focus strongly on student achievement, intervention programs and pedagogy across Prep-2
- students will participate in online learning projects
- students will participate in a range of extra curricula activities, provided through the school, recognising the development of the whole child personalised learning will occur across all classrooms.
Priority Areas of Development
- Students will receive feedback that is timely and linked to outcomes
- Explicit teaching and differentiation is common place across the school and the mode of instructional delivery
- Timely data collections will determine the direction of teacher instruction supported by strong instructional leadership
- Well Being
- Students and community know, understand and enact the school’s expec tations related to behaviour
- Wellbeing is a focus across the school.